What would you like to see next in ManyCam?

Yes number really 5 sucks :wink:

I use the Elgato Cam Link 4K to achiev this. The quality us much better than using e.g. the Canon Webcam Utility.

1 Like

It would be great to be able to hit undo when resizing a layer.

Saving, copying and loading Presets is a must.

4 Likes

The abilty to have a video reset to the first frame when transitioned to so we can play ads from the beginning without having to manually reset in playlist every time

2 Likes

Option to only play MP4 video when its live so lots of pre-loaded videos dont kill the CPU

1 Like

Really important to add the ability to have different audio settings for different presets. I’ve got one camera with lots of video lag, so I need to add a significant sync offset. But my ordinary webcam doesn’t have that lag, so I want the offset to be zero when I switch to that camera. I can’t see a way to do that now. PLEASE let me know if I’m missing something?

1 Like

Hey guys,

Just want to say we’re taking all of these into consideration! It’s hard to reply to all suggestions but we’re definitely looking at adding a lot of these soon!

1 Like

It would be helpful to allow the preset window to be placed to the left or right of the app instead of at the bottom only.
I would also like to see a way to save our presets on the website which could then load to the app when updates occur.

119177897_314797183085765_562487211709142736_n

1 Like

Sound Effects button and Effects Button. (really, why is this not a thing already…?)

Play one sound (not a playlist to play all sounds) when you press a button (like applause or theme song).

Preset/Overlay/Action/Animation that happens once when you press effect button, (such as rewarding a star or playing intro).

1 Like

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. ManyCam, are you watching? Over the last week, for my church, I’ve streamed three completely different services - funeral, standard, library studies etc. So I’ve had to rebuild a lot of presets that were similar. 85% of those were for lyrics displayed where I used all the same “everything” and just needed to change the text overlay. I use three layers (background image, blur effect, 40% transparent text box fill, and text) for several presets and spend ALOT of time rebuilding the same preset. I know there are programs out there for text lyrics, etc but I’m trying to keep everything native in ManyCam.

1 Like

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it so the video playlist auto plays from the beginning when you transition to it!

3 Likes

2, 3, and 4 also suck. Especially rebuilding the desktop screen sources EVERY time you restart.

+1 request for Stream Deck integration with Manycam.

1 Like

I would like to see your software be more user friendly. This year, I spent $2000 on a new computer only to realize it STILL doesn’t have high enough specs to run your software. If your software only works well with gaming computers, aren’t you limiting your customer base? So, just when I think about spending another $3000 on a computer. I read a complaint from a computer expert how his imac with high specs was NOT big enough to run your software. So, tell me: 1) your software doesn’t work for apple? 2) your software doesn’t work with safari? It would just be easier for us if you would just inform us of your software limitations and be upfront about it.

YES! some sort of parameter input would be great to achieve fluid and matching sizes.

Steam deck…

What the point of having 24 presents if you can ONLY set 10 HOTKEYS!?! Are you crazy ???

1 Like

Any chance of adding AAC sound from IP cameras?? Far superior.

1. Desktop resolution is unacceptably bad - If I try to show a code editor as large as I can make it - it is still UNREADABLE over Zoom due to scaling and compression artifacts possibly other causes.

I’m not sure why Manycam comes up with new features when basic ones like the above are not addressed. I also addressed this in my post recently without any response. I see this has been an issue for a long time. Manycam also doesn’t respond to some posts.

Manycam is awesome but the support is extremely poor and a lot of problems are not dealt with.

I am facing the exact problem as mentioned in september - which is a very basic problem as Zoom is right now so popular. Can this be addressed or at least responded to by manycam instead of being ignored?

I have two primary suggestions / needs for next update:

1. Ability to load PDF in fullscreen and then be able to control moving between pages within ManyCam; and
  2. Fix the issue of video degradation when streaming via Zoom (this is such a HUGE issue, I’m prevented from using ManyCam most fo the time because the picture quality for participants is sooo bad.)

Thanks.