Recently we’ve released ManyCam 7 for Windows and Mac and we have some cool new things in the pipeline including new features and performance enhancements I think everyone will benefit from. But throughout the launch, we’ve seen a tonne of great suggestions from you.
Some of these suggestions are:
- Rounded PiP layers (Or the ability to round corners of layers)
- The ability to crop layers (Including PiP)
- The ability to rotate layers (Including PiP)
- Vertical resolutions (9:16 for example, mainly for mobile videos)
- Custom resolutions (The ability to set your own resolution)
- Videos as backgrounds for Chroma Key
- Support RGB+A videos with transparencies.
And we’re definitely seeing everything you post or suggest!
I would like to use this thread to continue the conversation regarding the above feature requests and anything else you may want to suggest, so please let us know what you want to see next in ManyCam.