Integration with Elgato Stream Deck

Controls to switch the active presets from the Stream Deck would be very convenient. Adding Stream Deck controls to activate/deactivate other Manycam effects (Borders, Overlays, Emoticons…etc) would be a nice bonus.

13 Likes

Hey @MagellanTX,

This would be handy, we’ll consider adding this feature. Thank you for posting your suggestion.

6 Likes

Put me down for a big +1 on this feature request. Global hotkeys are working ok for now, but would love full integration like OBS.

4 Likes

+1
Please Manycam, do it :blush:

3 Likes

the stream deck would be a great addition, count me in.

4 Likes

Any news ???
thank you

2 Likes

Adding my +1 here. Would very much like to see this.

3 Likes

+1
Please Manycam, do it
Any news?
Thank you

3 Likes

I came here, doing a google search for this feature. Please add this functionality/integration!

Thank you!

2 Likes

+1 for this and would probably pay a small premium for it

2 Likes

I found out you can use MIDI devices for the Key Commands with an app called Bome MIDI Translator. I now configured my ‘old’ novation Launchcontrol like I would a Stream Deck. 13

It works as intended! and saved my some money. For those with a MIDI controller like this, it could be of use.

3 Likes

Adding hot key capability to (all) objects and backgrounds—and assigning them to stream deck buttons would be highly useful.
I think Obs does this. OBS Studio is powerful and free. Doesn’t work with Microsoft Teams, tho :\ I hope manycam becomes more customizable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! Please Manycam! We need the integration with Stream Deck El Gato!!
Thanks!

1 Like

+1 - Hotkeys work for some things. Really need to be able to throw up lower thirds via Stream Deck.

6 Likes

yes please. actually, not stream deck but touch portal since i have already been able to get some functions to work with touch portal. it seems like a good next step for manycam.

Would love to beable to use this functionlity. Hotkeys for enabling/stopping diffent functionlity would be great

1 Like

+1 for the Elgato Stream Deck support. It may be a decisive factor for me whether or not to continue with Manycam

2 Likes

Yes! Failing direct integration, we need more hotkeys options.

2 Likes

Stream Deck Integration or it is confirmed that Many Cams IS NOT the people’s software.

The People have spoken. Are you listening?

3 Likes

Stream Deck Integration works for me on a MAC
For triggering the things set up in Preferences… > Hotkeys
Just tried flipping through Presets using hotkey buttons on the Stream Deck

4 Likes