Integration with Elgato Stream Deck

Since two weeks I have an Elgato Streamdeck XL. It does work with ManyCam on Windows, at least to some extent. It’s fairly simple to trigger Manycams hotkeys with the Elgato. However, the functionality is limited to what Manycam supports with hotkeys, which is not so much. I use it now mainly for switching between scenes (limited to 10 scenes). The integration is not as neat as with OBS. For instance, OBS supports many more functions and you can see on the elgato which scene is selected as the corresponding key is highlighted.

So, the elgato streamdeck is usable with Manycam, but native integration could still add much value.

3 Likes

I currently am an ECamm Live Pro user. But I can promise you that if ManyCam added full Stream Deck control, then I would switch over to ManyCam as soon as my subscription to ECamm Live ran out.

1 Like

Hi there. Any news on this? Was almost thinking of switching over to Ecamm to get a full integration - but - loyal at the moment! Hope to see this soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for Stream Deck integration.

1 Like

Any news? I am slowly switching to OBS because of the missing integration of Manycam.
It just feels great to have all the options of the Stream Deck and not having to keep that Manycam Window open all the time (which btw needs an “always on top”-Option).

1 Like

Because of this exact thing I am in the current process of switching over to OBS. Manycam is so far behind everything else.
It’s also an extremely heavy app.
After all these months if they haven’t been able to catch up and fix this… I don’t think they’ll ever be able to.

1 Like

+1 for this, please develop it

2 Likes

This is the first thing I searched for after purchasing ManyCam… definitely a necessary feature.

+1

3 Likes

Please add this feature! We want to use your software. You’ve come so far in becoming the best solution out there. Not adding this is like quitting a marathon right before the finish line. It’s a deal breaker for many of us. Please!

3 Likes

I agree with the comments above.
Adding more keyboard shortcuts and integration with Stream Deck is a killer feature that needs to be there.

2 Likes

Agree. This has been a long-asked-for feature. At the least manycam should explain whether it’s on the roadmap or not. And if not, what are the technical or design reasons that they’ve chosen not to.

2 Likes

Is it worth switching to eCamm live? Reason: I just don’t like the OBS interface :sleepy: but really want / need Streamdeck integration.

1 Like

I just made the switch from eCamm Live to Manycam. I hope I don’t have to switch back. Please add seamless integration with StreamDeck so I can stay a Manycam user.

I’m just checking in after oh 6 months to see if they finally added it… Nope. Don’t hold your breath.

Also +1 here - please make it happen :slight_smile:

Please add this functionality, also the ability to turn on and off virtual backgrounds.

+1 for Manycam. Need this, too :slight_smile:

Add me to the list… Streamdeck full integration

1 Like

I purchased “ElGato Stream Deck” hoping to use it with ManyCam – we should be able to easily change presets, play sounds, add effect, lower thirds… etc. all accessible with the touch of a button.

Not sure how old is this thread - but please help – I was able to use the "ElGato’s System hot key switch to change presets but that is it…

Yes, 2022 and it’s still a most wanted! :slight_smile: