Payment taken by ManyCam but NO confirmation or license

Dear ManyCam,
Today I purchased a lifetime license, used my Philippine debit card, and was charged an amount of 5,901.45php equivalent to more or fewer than 105Euros(because I am currently in France) but I’ve got no email confirmation stating that I can already use ManyCam premium, a license key, or even codes. I used this email address: [email protected]. I sent several emails to you regarding my concern but I’ve only gotten a response asking what’s the email address I used, I then told you that was my Gmail account then I waited for several hours and no response. I then reached out to you on Facebook and you asked the email I used and no response again. I’ve already paid for it but I didn’t get anything in return, no lifetime subscription nor license key. Can you please return my money instead?

Hey @CHRISTINEOBIAR

Our Support team should have already addressed your case. Please let me know if you have further questions.

My studio lifetime has been unlocked. Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Same here. My ManyCam is unlocked, but I never received the e-mail with my Registration #. In fact, NONE of the e-mails ManyCam says it is sending me ever arrive.

Hey @Tom_Montalbano

ManyCam doesn’t use activation codes/keys. All you need to do is log in to your ManyCam account and activate the subscription under ManyCam Settings > Subscriptions. In your case, you’ll need to use your Facebook account to log in.

I used my gmail to login when I bought a standard subscription, I received no email from manycam and can’t seem to access my subscription

@Elizabeth_Wright Please contact the support via [email protected]