I’m configuring a new PC dedicated for hosting zoom webinars with Manycam. I have the following requirements
- feed in of two or three USB HD webcams
- feed in of one HDMI 4K videocamera
- Most likely, only one of those camera’s will be streamed simultanously
- sufficient remaining CPU power for applying chromakeys to the cameras
- feed in NDI enabled 2nd PC running a powerpoint presentation or animation movie.
Any suggestions for the hardware requirements I need? I’m thinking of:
- CPU: Intel i9 or AMD Ryzen 9 series
- Motherboard: USB 3.1 gen 2 (or better if I can find it)
- HDMI: Elgato 4K60 PRO capture card or Elgato 4K Cam link (my consideration between the two: the 4K60PRO feeds into the PCI bus and as such does not interfere with the USB bandwidth of the webcams. The 4K Cam link on the other hand is cheaper and more versatile for other uses)
- Does Manycam recognize a the Elgato 4K60 PRO as video source?
- Any insights for choosing between Elgato 4K60 PRO and 4K Cam link?
- Am I right with the choice of CPU? Which would be better manycam: the Intel or the AMD?
- Am I right not to include a GPU (or only a moderate one)?
- Any other considerations I forget?
Thanks in advance for any advice!