I have an hp elitebook with windows 10 that was working well with many cam. now it displays only the 3 dots when i try to connect to camera. I have uninstalled and reinstalled manycam. I have also selected that most apps other than it do not have access to camera. Please help. I am running studio - vipkid subscription.
First, update ManyCam to the latest version using this link:
Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date (in case you use 2 GPUs, make sure to update both).
If installing the update doesn’t help, please send us the following information:
1. DxDiag report:
- Press Win + R , type-in dxdiag and hit Enter . Then please click on “Save all information” and send it to email@example.com.
2. Log files from ManyCam:
- Start ManyCam and reproduce the issue
- Close ManyCam by pressing Ctrl + Q
- Press Win + R , type-in %appdata%\ManyCam\Logs and hit Enter
- Then select all files from this folder, right-click -> select Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder . Send the compressed zip folder to firstname.lastname@example.org.
sometimes that happens to me and I just restart my computer and it works again.