Video in Video (PictureInPicture) broadcasting

Hello,
While broadcasting ,Video from Ip camera in small window gets cut, reduced size from downside of image, as seen in photo 2 actual result, while tracing that fault it can’t be seen with manycam own photo or record mode but that is what happens when doing broadcast ( that’s why had to take example photo with android own screenshot )

Squaremeters on the floor below dustpan.

Manycam version 3.0.1.11159 (11159)
Android Go edition maybe 11 and Ip cam Droid Cam is streamed from Android normal 11 (?)

Well, it could be reasoned because of advertise in Droid Cam, but is there any solution / fix available in upcoming updates or something I could make ?

Hello,
While broadcasting ,Video from Ip camera in small window gets cut, reduced size from downside of image, as seen in photo 2 actual result, while tracing that fault it can’t be seen with manycam own photo or record mode but that is what happens when doing broadcast ( that’s why had to take example photo with android own screenshot )

Squaremeters on the floor below dustpan.

Manycam version 3.0.1.11159 (11159)
Android Go edition maybe 11 and Ip cam Droid Cam is streamed from Android normal 11 (?)

Well, it could be reasoned because of advertise in Droid Cam, but is there any solution / fix available in upcoming updates or something I could make ?

(Yes, it happens no matter how to I set Video width and height )

Pardon me, my fault in positioning and resizing