Using all Cameras on IPhone 11 Pro Max

Hi there
Will it sometimes in the future be possible to use all three cameras on the IPhone 11 Pro Max for streaming? It would be great, to be able to zoom seamless from wide angle to 2x (optical!) zoom. Digital zoom of course, is not a good option…

3 Likes

I dont have any idea about it, but yeah I wanna know about it too because I also want to use all three cameras, I bought my one last month from ReeCoupons.com, I would really happy if I would be able to use all 3 camera on my cell.

Yes! I agree with this. It should be simple for the iOS app to allow us to select the other two rear cameras.

The way Stui suggests is ideal (zoom in and out to change the camera) but at least let us manually choose which one of the three we prefer.

(While Manycam works on this, a workaround would be to use the iVCam app)

1 Like

I would like to add a vote of support for this function please - I can do this on Switcher Studio now, but I would genuinely buy Manycam and change to use it instead if this and one other issue (no use of external mic/line in on iOS app) could be resolved. Thank you.

I have IPhone 11 pro Max and i bought this phone through **Coupons Experts*. It would be great, to be able to zoom seamless from wide angle to 2x (optical!) zoom. thank You