Use mobile audio as a separate audio input on desktop

Hi, I’m looking for a configuration to do the following:
Manycam desktop managed from a static home computer.
I want to have 2 mobile devices transmitting video from 2 different angles at a remote garden, but have only one of the mobile devices as the constant audio source of the entire event.
I want to have the second mobile device as a second visual video angle.
I understand that switching from one preset to the other (from one mobile to the other) grabs the audio from the current mobile only.
Is there a way to make one of the mobile audio’s sticky?
Thanks.
Gidon

2 Likes

I am also looking for this solution
I will be using a laptop and mobile.
i would like to have the mobile mic be the one that constantly emits the sound and not have the laptop mic take over when i switch the camera to the laptop

Same setup is on my Christmas wish list! :slight_smile:

With laptop a distance away, a mobile device’s microphone would be a wonderful consistent mic input.

Any progress or solutions ?

–edit–

Just found another user asking something similar and it seems to be working for me! Takes a bit of setup, but seems to be working for now:

"I have been testing Manycam in the last days.
I use it to stream religious cerimonies. The set up is quite simple… we are using 3 or 4 mobile (android and iphone) phones for the whole production. Each phone has a different mic on it capturing ambience sound or someone’s microphone.
My issue is that I would prefer to manage what is my source of audio independently from the video source. Just to make it clearer: while cutting the images from a cellphone to another, I would like to have the audio source to stay the same.
Right now, I solved this by adding a layer with the cellphone with the audio source in all the presets, and sending this layer to background. So whenever I change from one preset to another, the audio remains the same.
The best option would be to have a full audio mixer within Manycam, so I could eventually mix all the audio sources as I please instead of jumping from one to another.
Do you have any suggestion regarding this issue? Any chance of this entering a future upgrade?
Thanks and best regards, "