Subscription not showing up

I recently purchased the Lifetime Subscription for Studio level of ManyCam. I have been dealing with payment processing issues all day with 2checkout and finally got it resolved. I received an email from ManyCam to activate my subscription, but when I click the button, it brings me to the manycam website, but no subscription is showing. I followed the instructions to open the app and refresh my subscriptions, but it is not showing in there either. Please advise. Thank you.

1 Like

A full day and no response, either from here or from the email I sent to support. I’m going to give it until the afternoon and then ask for a refund.

Hey @Anand

According to our recorcds, your issue has been addressed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am having the same problem today 3/30/22. No subscriptions and still have the free version running after paying for lifetime subscription.

I also have the same problem
Just subscribed an hour ago Manycam Enterprise Annual 3 users.

The license isn’t showing up in the activation / subscription / license tab under settings (even after refresh)

hello, i ordered manycam and the account i purchased it on its not showing up any subscriptions and i’ve emailed about this and got nothing, its been months in.