[SOLVED] Can't activate lifetime Studio Subscription

You can tell from the Lifetime subscription that I got ManyCam long ago, and haven’t been able to get it to work. Fortunately, there have been other programs that I could use, but, I would really like to use ManyCam as well as get my money’s worth.

Studio comes with a 2 device subscription but I can’t share either one of the two with the main computer/device that my account is linked to. I can’t move the slider to the right, etc. etc. on that device.

Hey @alfdoc1,

When you share your subscription with someone (or with yourself), they must have a ManyCam account associated with the email you sent an invitation to. Otherwise, shared subscription will be unavailable to the person because activation is done via ManyCam account only. If you already shared your subscription with someone, but they don’t have an account yet, simply create a new ManyCam account here using the email you shared your subscription with.

In case you wish to install ManyCam for yourself on another device, you don’t need to share your ManyCam subscription with yourself. Simply install ManyCam on a new device and sign in to your ManyCam account in the ManyCam app. Here’s a guide that will help you to get started on a new device.

Any shared subscription can be taken back in a few clicks on our website. You will need to log in using your ManyCam account to manage your subscription activations.

Learn more about subscription sharing here