So i bought manycam lifetime back in manycam studio 5 days

so i have manycam studio 5 lifetime license however there is no download options for the older versions and it didnt go to the later versions as a lifetime license is supposed to do. is there a way to get either my money back or to get someone to give me what im supposed to have? i tried in manycam 7 to use said license and again it saying i need to pay for a upgrade when i bought a lifetime license 3-4 years back

2 Likes

also there is no old version downloaders which is really scummy since people paid for those versions and i would like to get my manycam 5 license to be used for thats what i paid for. is there a archive version of the site that has the old manycam 5 studio download?

2 Likes

Hey @OfficialDJXage

Please contact our support team at [email protected] to resolve this.

That’s pretty sad we have to contact support to get the installer for our versions paid for. Where are the links? Should I just ditch MC and go download Snapcam?? Their filters do seem to be much more fluid…

1 Like

I have lifetime license for Manycam 5 Standard too. But there is not any link for download.
Even I had 2 license for lifetime Manycam 5 standard and none work for newer version.

1 Like

Going forward I want to be clear, is the manycam premium lifetime license an actual lifetime license or not? The only reason I purchased it is because it says it’s a lifetime license.

Hey @KPah2n2EmN

Please see ManyCam Devices & Video sources – ManyCam Help and Support