Selected Facebook comment on screen

Hi!

More and more similar solutions already have this feature (for ex. ECamm Live, Be.Live, StreamYard).

During the live stream on Facebook, viewers give comments on Facebook. The host can see these comments in the Studio and can select one to project it on the selected screen (just as a lower third).

It appears with a nice design and everybody can visually see the comment. Invited guests can reply better, it give a lot better visual experience to the show.

Would be a great benefit to add this feature.

4 Likes

Hey @termick

Great feature, thanks for posting. We’ll definetely consider adding it.

2 Likes

I agree with Termick. I am always recommending ManyCam but my friends who use the other platforms can’t switch until they get to see Facebook comments.

This is a must. Being able to pull in comments from different platforms that we are broadcasting to is a must and then being able to display them on the screen. There are other big name options that already do this.

I was able to create a workaround in Facebook. While live in Facebook, go to your live stream and maximize the view. Then create a new source (preset) in ManyCam to capture the Facebook comment area. Finally, I created a split screen, one with my camera and the second with the comments from Facebook. Yeah, its not easy, but is is a workaround. :smiling_face: