Problem with facebook and manycam

I get the following message when I try to log in to facebook for my stream:
App not active

This app is not accessible right now and the app developer is aware of the issue. You will be able to log in when the app is reactivated.

can you help?

4 Likes

Seeing the same issue as United Presbyterian. Software was working fine on Wed, but only able to stream to YouTube and not Facebook.

3 Likes

Is there a solution to this?

2 Likes

Same problem here! What is going on?

3 Likes

Having the exact same problem. Manycam doesn’t have any access to facebook anymore. Seems like an api problem. Contacted support and told them about the issue. So far no response. Hoping for a fix or reply soon.

2 Likes

No reply from Tech Support either… I can’t believe they let this happen. Might have to find a new program that’s reliable… This definitely doesn’t look good for the new owners of Manycam.

3 Likes

I’v also contacted their help desk and received an automated response that they will look into the problem.

1 Like

I received a message from Support today… See below…

Hi,

We are currently working with Facebook team to fix the issue. It is related to Facebook API. We will inform you when the issue is fixed.
​
Best regards,

1 Like

This is super frustrating. I thought it was our v7 issue. We had a lifetime subscription so I assumed it would be fine. A quick search suggested updating. I was shocked to see our “lifetime” subscription was only connected to the lifetime of v7. I have since learned the company was sold/bought by another company. Like some of you I’m seeing on here, I represent a small church in a small community…finances (yes, OBS is free) and computer skills (I can learn it, but I wear enough hats) are not always available, which makes Manycam a great option because it’s pretty much click and go. I need this Facebook API issue resolved (i’m not going to solely blame Facebook because other software options seem to work fine with Facebook) or I will need a refund (upgraded on Sunday) and figure something else out.

2 Likes

Any API update? Still cannot connect here.

Same issue. Facebook says there is a problem with the Manycam APP Can Not stream on Facebook.

This app is not accessible right now and the app developer is aware of the issue. You will be able to log in when the app is reactivated.

Any progress on a fix for this?

Same issue here

same issue here. Only Youtube

The streaming connection is working fine for me. I am using Version 8.2.0.4 on a Windows 11 OS computer.