Playing Audio - Stream from Spotify

Are there any plans for integration with Spotify, so that users of Mancam can play from a Spotify playlist rather than having to have music files stored on the local computer?

2 Likes

Hey bro, currently the way to play Spotify on Mancam is to use a third-party tool to get Spotify songs as local files. And then you can put Spotify music on Mancam for playing directly. If so, here I would like to introduce the tool DRmare Spotify Music Converter to you. With it, you can easily download Spotify music for Mancam.

1 Like

At present, Spotify has not yet built an integration with Manycam. To play playlists from Spotify on Mancan, you have to use a third-party Spotify music downloader to locally save Spotify playlists to the local computer and then transfer to Manycam for offline playback without premium.

I am also looking forward to the Spotify integration on Manycam. But currently to play the locally stored music files is the only way. Thankfully, it is easy use my Spotify playlist downloader to store Spotify playlists on my local computer.

1 Like

@John_Weems
On windows you could add system sound to capture all apps sound including Spotify, see https://help.manycam.com/knowledge-base/capture-system-sounds/

1 Like

If you want to switch you platform from Spotify to other 50+ server visit MusConv

As I know, it doesn’t have an easy way for Manycam to play Spotify music directly. So I always use the second way - download Spotify music by the AudFun Spotify Music Converter. At least the process of downloading is quite easy and fast to save time.

i was also facing the same problem but i use musconv website to transfer music playlist and everything works fine.

Yeah, what I always do is download music from Spotify, and then transfer it to the app to stream. I cannot figure out another way to do the same thing. It’s easy to download Spotify playlist to MP3, thanks for your recommended Spotify downloader.

1 Like

It’s a real pain in the neck not to be able to play YouTube Music / Spotify / Deezer.
As a matter of fact, I’ve been using Spotify then YouTube Music for 14 years and I don’t have any MP3 left.

If only we could have Manycam broadcast the audio of a tab (without showing the web app) or a local app…

You can try Viwizard Spotify Music Converter, which is very easy to operate, fast in transfer speed and powerful in function. Both free and premium users can download tracks, albums, artists, playlists, audiobooks and podcasts from Spotify for offline listening on any device and media player.

Frankly speaking, due to the DRM protection issue, we cannot play audio from Spotify on Manycam directly. To get this done, I used AudBite Music Converter, a professional DRM removal and music downloader.
Step 1. Add songs from Spotify to this program for parsing and loading.
Step 2: Choose output format and set parameters, like MP3.
Step 3: Start to download and convert Spotify to DRM-free music files on local computer.
Step 4: Add the downloads to Manycam for music playing.
Hope that this helps you.

The reason why users cannot play Spotify songs on Mancam is that Spotify Music has a DRM protection mechanism. Therefore, you need to use a music converter to download the songs on Spotify to the local device first and then transfer them to Mancam. Among all music converters, TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter is the best choice. It can help you download Spotify songs and convert them to MP3 and other formats. With it, you can realize the freedom of listening to songs on Mancam.

I also wanna know if is there any integration? I used the Tunelf Spotify Converter for Windows to download Spotify songs on my computer locally and then transfer them to Mancam for playing. If there is integration, things will get much easier!

Hi Marc, I’m also trying to find an easy way to link my Spotify account to Manycam. But it seems that now I can only store music files on my PC. Luckily, I use DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter, which is easy to operate and time-saving. I’m satisfied with it. There is also reading teaching people how to download playlists from Spotify. Have a look.

Hi, Marc, it will be hard to realize, because there is DRM protection in Spotify music files. It makes Spotify tracks can be only played on Spotify. To get rid of the DRM protection, you need a third-party app to download Spotify playlist to the computer.

Hello, there is no integration between Spotify and Manycam yet. But you can use third-party tool such as MusConv app tool to shift the playlist from Spotify and then you can play offline music on manycam.

I recommend you utilize third-party tools like Tunelf Spotify Music Converter. Spotify doesn’t allow you to get the local music file but you can reach it via Tunelf. The DRM-free music files can be transferred to other apps or devices, which is really convenient. If you want to stream music directly, you can just get a Spotify Premium free trial and enjoy your music on its official app.