Playing Audio - Stream from Spotify

Are there any plans for integration with Spotify, so that users of Mancam can play from a Spotify playlist rather than having to have music files stored on the local computer?

Hey bro, currently the way to play Spotify on Mancam is to use a third-party tool to get Spotify songs as local files. And then you can put Spotify music on Mancam for playing directly. If so, here I would like to introduce the tool DRmare Spotify Music Converter to you. With it, you can easily download Spotify music for Mancam.

At present, Spotify has not yet built an integration with Manycam. To play playlists from Spotify on Mancan, you have to use a third-party Spotify music downloader to locally save Spotify playlists to the local computer and then transfer to Manycam for offline playback without premium.

I am also looking forward to the Spotify integration on Manycam. But currently to play the locally stored music files is the only way. Thankfully, it is easy use my Spotify playlist downloader to store Spotify playlists on my local computer.

@John_Weems
On windows you could add system sound to capture all apps sound including Spotify, see https://help.manycam.com/knowledge-base/capture-system-sounds/

If you want to switch you platform from Spotify to other 50+ server visit MusConv