Since the new update many times when I switch to a new preset and add a graphic will will freeze and shutdown. It was suggested to change the buffering rate, which I did to recommended settings, but it still shuts down. I wait a bit after switching, but it is a problem when i am in a classroom and have to scramble to change my camera settings. There are many other people in our ManyCam group who are experiencing this same issue.
Please try this guide: https://help.manycam.com/knowledge-base/macos-crash/
If you are on Windows, try the following:
First, update ManyCam to the latest version using this link:
Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date (in case you use 2 GPUs, make sure to update both).
If installing the update doesn’t help, please send us the following information:
1. DxDiag report:
- Press Win + R , type-in dxdiag and hit Enter . Then please click on “Save all information” and send it to email@example.com.
2. Log files from ManyCam:
- Start ManyCam and reproduce the issue
- Close ManyCam by pressing Ctrl + Q
- Press Win + R , type-in %appdata%\ManyCam\Logs and hit Enter
- Then select all files from this folder, right-click -> select Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder . Send the compressed zip folder to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A crush dump file. Press Windows key and R ( Win+R ) and paste %Programdata%\manycam\crashdumps and find the latest crash dump file in the opened folder (it will look somewhat like manycam.exe.1234.dmp )
Upload this file to Google Drive, OneDrive or any other cloud file storage. Please make sure this link is public (i.e. does not require an account to access it)