Music in Presets

Is it possible to create presets that automatically play music from iTunes or a folder, and then stop when you move to another preset. If so, how? I’d like to play music on the intro slide before class.

I am currently on the demo and cannot figure this out. I can add music to the music area, but it keeps playing. I’d like to figure this out before buying a premium subscription.

WRT subscriptions, is a lifetime subscription for my lifetime or the current version lifetime?

Many thanks!

Paul

I’ve wondered how to get this working as well.
I have a former work friend that seemed to be able to play music, but I’ve never figured it out.

Hey @pcharles

There is no such feature in particular, but you can use the Audio Playlist:

Where do you download the music, guys?

If you also want to download iTunes music, you may want to try the ViWizard Audio Converter to easily download Apple Music, iTunes songs, audiobook, Audible audiobook and any other audio files. You can also convert all kinds of audio into popular styles, such as MP3, AAC and M4A, to help you play all kinds of music freely on any device.

To download iTunes music, you need to buy it in advance. Also, if you want to play iTunes songs offline, then you can use DRmare iTunes Music Converter to save the files to local files. Then you can move them to the device you like for playing.

You should first download the music as a local file on your computer, then insert it into your slide. (Just click insert - Audio) Normally, as you click the audio icon, it starts playing. And when you move to the next slide, it will stop. You can check this post: 2 Ultimate Ways to Add Apple Music to Google Slides - Tunelf Hope it is helpful.