There is the feature to create multiple virtual ManyCams within Manycam. However, I do not see what the purpose is? I may miss how to make individual settings for the cams. Unfortunately I see no documentation on this issue either. Is there something that explains the usage of multiple virtual ManyCams?
Multiple Virtual Webcams were created so users could create multiple output video streams, each with their own watermark.
This way you could create 2-3 different Virtual Cams each with their own watermark for their own purpose, for example…
- 1on1 training session on Skype for guitar lessons?
- Driver name = Virtual Webcam for Guitar Lessons
- Watermark = Guitar lessons with Chris
- ESL class for a group?
- Driver name = Virtual Webcam for ESL group 1
- Watermark = Chris’ ESL Group 1
- Training session with a client?
- Driver name = Virtual Webcam for COMPANY training.
- Watermark = COMPANY training session.
Now you can make sure that every time you do a new class or activity, the watermark is customimzed and only applied at the driver level so it won’t interfere with your canvas. Also, as a side benefit you can see who recorded your sessions. (or at least which group).
Applications like OBS might make use of this feature as well as you could use a different virtual camera to stream to various locations.