hi, does your program work with badoo-com?
Welcome to the ManyCam community. If you don’t see ManyCam on the list of webcam options, there are several things you can do:
- Reinstall ManyCam using the link below and restart your machine:
- Try troubleshooting guides:
- ManyCam for macOS (Mojave): https://help.manycam.com/knowledge-base/manycam-is-not-allowed-to-access-this-device/
- McOS general guide: https://help.manycam.com/knowledge-base/manycam-webcam-not-working-in-browser-macos/
- General guide (Windows and macOS): https://help.manycam.com/knowledge-base/manycam-virtual-webcam-not-visible-on-a-website/
Note. Starting Version 76.0.3809.87, Google Chrome for macOS has had some changes that prevent ManyCam and other apps from appearing on the list of webcam options. The Google team have already confirmed the problem on their end and hopefully they will come up with an update soon. We are also looking for ways to workaround this problem.
It works just fine here. (Windows 10 user)
I also work in windows 10 … and Badoo throws with a notification … find your camera. In skype it works well.
@Alesandr, can you post a screenshot of that notification?