ManyCam no longer works on my pc at all

I an no longer use my manycam it says it cant be run on my pc which is a win 10 pc less than 2 years old…Yes I downloaded the latest version that’s when manycam stopped working on my pc.

Hey @Barbara

I’ll need more details to investigate this. Can you send a screenshot to illustrate what’s going on?

the program just wont load at all period I closes down when I click on the icon and says cant be used on this pc

I took the manycam latest upgrade and it was said to be for win 10 my pc just wont run it

This is a more generic Windows Message. Might be worthwhile to check the first 100 entries on " This app can’t run on your PC" e.g. :slight_smile:

p.s. beware of the top google entries that try to sell autodriverupdate / fixyourregistry/ bla software by packaging this message in blogs about every conceivable windows problem when googling for this kind of errors.

2020-04-28_15-38-18

As you see windows 10 does not see the manycam program at all

• Start Regedit
  • goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options
  • if this tool is in there delete it

Do you mean delete that whole file? If I do will it mess up my PC so I cant use it?

That whole folder I meant

Hi @Barbara,

Have you tried to install ManyCam again?

I have downloaded it and deleted it and downloaded it over and over and over for weeks now