ManyCam Mobile App - Each screen transmitting it's own audio

I need to use ManyCam Mobile to livestream to Facebook. I also have to connect an IP Camera from another mobile phone camera as a second screen. Unfortunately, both devices are picking up its own audio separately, thereby producing ripple audio. I need to be able to use audio only on the main (ManyCam) device; the connected second screen (IP Camera) device should only provide visual.

Note: I’ve tried turning the devices speakers volume off, it’s still ripple. When I use a single device, it’s fine, no ripples. I just need to get rid of the audio from the second device!

2 Likes

Hi, Debo_Faniran, did you solve this?
I’m looking for a similar situation:
Manycam managed from a static home computer, and I want to have 2 mobile devices transmitting video from the outside, but have only one of the mobile devices as the constant audio source of the entire event. Just like you, I want to have the second mobile device as a second video angle.
Thanks

Hi Debo_Faniran and Gidon -
I’m looking for a similar solution.

Did either of you find any answers yet?
–edit–
Just found another user asking something similar and it seems to be working for me! Takes a bit of setup, but seems to be working for now:

"I have been testing Manycam in the last days.
I use it to stream religious cerimonies. The set up is quite simple… we are using 3 or 4 mobile (android and iphone) phones for the whole production. Each phone has a different mic on it capturing ambience sound or someone’s microphone.
My issue is that I would prefer to manage what is my source of audio independently from the video source. Just to make it clearer: while cutting the images from a cellphone to another, I would like to have the audio source to stay the same.
Right now, I solved this by adding a layer with the cellphone with the audio source in all the presets, and sending this layer to background. So whenever I change from one preset to another, the audio remains the same.
The best option would be to have a full audio mixer within Manycam, so I could eventually mix all the audio sources as I please instead of jumping from one to another.
Do you have any suggestion regarding this issue? Any chance of this entering a future upgrade?
Thanks and best regards, "

Tap the mic icon OFF on the mobile device you don’t want audio from.