Can you contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org about this? They’ll need the following information:
A crush dump file. Press Windows key and R ( Win+R ) and paste %Programdata%\manycam\crashdumps and find the latest crash dump file in the opened folder (it will look somewhat like manycam.exe.1234.dmp )
Upload this file to Google Drive, OneDrive or any other cloud file storage. Please make sure this link is public (i.e. does not require an account to access it)
- DxDiag report
Press Win+R , type-in dxdiag and hit Enter . Then click Save all information and attach the file in a reply to this email.
We will also need the Log files from ManyCam , please complete the following steps to collect them:
- Download and install latest ManyCam version:http://download3.manycams.com/ManyCamSetup.exe
- Run ManyCam and reproduce the crash.
- Close ManyCam completely by pressing Ctrl + Q ,
- Press Win + R , type-in %appdata%\ManyCam\Logs ,
- Then select all files from this folder, right-click -> select Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder . Send the compressed zip folder to us.
Please also link this thread so we could get back to you immediately once the issue is isolated.
@Stephane_Botscazo, if you also still experience this, please do the same.