We are happy to introduce our new public beta of ManyCam 7 for MacOS. This beta release contains the following new features and improvements:
- New revamped Chroma Key: improved speed, auto-setup, spill reduction and more.
- Added new Hardware Acceleration implementation based on the Metal framework (enabled by default).
- Added new default effect packs (animated emojis, school effects and more).
- Added animated effects support (drag&drop GIF files into ManyCam).
- Added ability to download new effects within the ManyCam application from our in-app effect store.
- Added ability to resize ManyCam effects.
- Added media file drag&drop dialog.
- Improved UI design, including easier ways to change color grading, FPS, resolution and add audio sources.
- Improved drawing: better sharpness, cool stamps, shapes and more.
- Improved Desktop Capture performance, added the ‘Window area’ option.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Your feedback helps us create a better experience and make sure that ManyCam is heading in the right direction. Tell us about your experience with ManyCam 7 Beta – leave your feedback on our forum , or drop us an email .