We are happy to introduce ManyCam 188.8.131.52 for Windows. You can download this update for free from our official website. This version contains the following new features and improvements:
- Added support for DirectX 11 hardware acceleration (enabled by default).
- Added support for hardware MJPEG decoder for webcams (Intel GPUs only).
- Added the ability to select ‘Prefer Media Foundation (Hardware)’ as a multimedia framework option for video files (enabled by default).
- Added the ability to select which GPU to run ManyCam on.
- Fixed potential freezes and high CPU usage that could occur when the Video playlist stored multiple items for a long period of time.
- Fixed an issue where ManyCam would display a black screen when capturing desktop on laptops with Nvidia GPUs that use the Optimus technology.
- Fixed an issue where desktop capturing wasn’t working on machines with multiple displays.