ManyCam 7.8.2.13 for Windows is now live!

We are happy to introduce ManyCam 7.8.2.13 for Windows. You can download this update for free from our official website. This version contains the following new features and improvements:

• Project Export & Import: added the ability to save project files (images, videos, PDFs, PPTs) and import them along with other project settings between devices.
  • The ManyCam Virtual Webcam driver is now reinstalled automatically after major Windows 10 updates (the ‘Communication with the driver failed’ error).
  • Fixed an issue where the ‘next slide’ button would sometimes be hidden for the PPT video source.
  • Fixed crashes that could occur during Desktop and Window capture sessions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when exporting a project.

Why is it these forums are the only place you can figure out whether or not there is a new APP out?! Why am I never notified in the App that there is a new version out? Why is it when I go to About ManyCam it just tells me it is UP TO DATE even though there is a new version out??

Good! I did experience that crash while exporting a project. But I have the same question as asdasdas: my app mentions “up to date” even if I have 7.8.0.43. I wish the app would truly update, rather than me having to manually install the new version…