Lifetime Sub no longer valid - Manycam 8+

Long time back, I buy ManyCam version 4 lifetime subscription and then later come again new version 6 omg I buy that also again because that cold not work…
now I can’t use the old version code for version 7, I can’t find the software for old version.

Now I use version 6 code to version 7 but can’t use version 8…

ManyCam can support for me for the old version code to use. Can’t always buy every new version.

1 Like

If I claim version 8? Do I lose my lifetime subscript???
I not want lose my lifetime.

1 Like

I can’t believe this, seriously. I’ve been with ManyCam Studio LIFETIME subscription since 2018 then I upgraded to the Premium LIFETIME subscription. Then I became an advocate for the company and recommended its purchase to at least 200 teachers for my online company. I’ve made you guys a pretty penny over the years and now I’m locked out of upgrades at the snap of a finger, for what? So I suppose my LIFETIME subscription only lasts as long as ManyCam 7 is supported and eventually DIES. So now I’m about to downgrade back to ManyCam 7, which obviously will become more and more obsolete over the next few years, until eventually it’s useless. I’m super SUPER annoyed.

5 Likes

that’s true, the same issue, i do have already buy two time… first time i buy work only for v4 manycam… that software no more available… then i again manycam studio v5 + that one supporting v7 now… no one know… when its Dies that’s software…
now available v8.1 but i can’t use my one them key… but they give option 2 year subscription…
WTF for what use that, if key to lose… they should make give same version for lifetime subscription or maintain one software for lifetime user upgrade.

2 Likes

This is complete crap. I have a lifetime studio plan as well and supported this company for years. New ownership doesn’t invalidate current contracts. They should at least offer 1 lesser version of 8 to lifetime members for life. Like in my case at the very least they should say I can use 8 standard for life even though I am at studio now. That would have still been crap but at least it would make an attempt to uphold the lifetime agreement. I’ll be using my time to find a competitor now and stop recommending this software to others as I have been over the years due to this terrible treatment of customers.

2 Likes

So what are the next steps, ManyCam? To sue you in many different countries? Writing bad reviews all over the internet? Come on, react an give you loyal customers REAL LIFETIME subscriptions. Thanks!

2 Likes

It´s a shame. I bought 2 Lifetime subscriptions (Studio + Premium) and now im locked out to use the up to date version 8?
Do you think that you will get applause, if you treat your customer like that?

2 Likes

I am very disappointed and based on the photos posted showing screenshots above, clear statements of the company at the time of purchase toward all updates…I do not feel this is justified.

Today, I almost lost my job because accident hit upgrade from Lifetime ver when my working laptop connected to my cellphone, without warning ver 8 can’t activate. After 30 minutes read on webside, I need deleted ver 8 and find ver 7 to reinstalled it. Can’t down load from their company, but find one off line. Take me a hour and my church boardcast completely late. Really disappointed this company treat me. I will find another software and never using my Manycam lifetime (lifetime? Just 2 years) or it relate.

1 Like

Hi folks,

I’m looking into filing a class action lawsuit against Manycam ULC for breach of contract based on the terms agreed to at the time of purchase of the Lifetime License. If you are interested in joining this action, please let me know. I will post updates here.

Will

8 Likes

Manycam is the worst scam company.

1 Like

The company that bought ManyCam Studio Lifetime MUST recognize the subscription. This isn’t a good way to start a relationship. Please LEARN from the mistakes of Filmora, who ALSO kicked the LIFETIME users, only to take it back.

How can you gain confidence from new users when those supporting you all this time are being kicked to the curb?

Do the right thing. Retain our LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS.

It’s not too late to do the RIGHT THING.

1 Like

Thank you for being honest. Manycam has chosen to no longer honour its “Lifetime” subscription. The “lifetime” is when Manycam chooses to end the “lifetime.” I will no longer be recommending Manycam or purchasing anything from you again. A lifetime is a lifetime until I die.

1 Like

No, it is the perfect way to end a relationship.

Why are you expressing gratitude for being short-changed?!

1 Like

lifetime studio 5 what do i do now?

I just upgraded to 8 without knowing about any of this and it told me my lifetime license was not good with 8. What the hell? I bought the lifetime so I would not have to deal with this. They can give me a full refund. I don’t care that I bought it in 2020. This is definitely a bait and switch. I’ll contest it with my payment company.

It is still on the website about lifetime subscriptions.

How do subscriptions work?
Lifetime subscriptions will never expire, so there’s nothing you need to do about that; annual subscriptions will expire once they’ve reached one or two years, and you will receive a renewal notice a few days before the expiration date. Any subscription that you purchase will work in parallel with your existing one.

1 Like

yea its listed but there is no download link or instructions one how to get manycam 7, and what is the difference from manycam 7 and manycam lite?

i’m in, lets teach this greedy mofo a lesson