How to Use Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui?

I think many Tidal users are very familiar with the Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui. It is a free opening source for downloading Tidal music. If you want to import music to a device that doesn’t support Tidal, you can use these 2 free tools to help you. Tidal Gul is simple to use but it is only available for Windows. Tidal DL can be used on Windows, macOS, Android, and Linux while it is really difficult to run.
To meet their shortcomings, we recommend a easy-to-use tool - AudFree Tidal Music Downloader for you. The pros of it are its 6 output formats (MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV ,M4A, M4B), ID3 tags customization, batch download function, and more. Hurry to search for it on a web browser and download it to use.

:point_down:

1 Like

Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui are open-source and the operation is a bit complicated. You can use the best alternative to Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui - Macsome Tidal Music Downloader. It can also download Tidal music to MP3, AAC, or other popular formats so that you can import music to the device that doesn’t support the Tidal app.

Macsome Tidal Downloader can help you download Tidal MQA or HiFi songs locally at a faster speed. It you can also get the converted Tidal music with the 100% original ID3 tags preserved, including Title, Track Number, Artist, Artwork, Album, Disc Number, Year, and other metadata information in output audio.

It’s a little complicated to use Tidal Dl and Tidal GUI. I prefer to use easy-to-use third-party software, created by DRmare Software to directly download Tidal music and playlists at 5X faster speed from the Tidal app. It’s namely DRmare Tidal Music Converter.

Thanks for sharing! I’m not tech-savvy, so I prefer to use a handy converter on my Mac, since it’s not very compatible with Tidal-dl (which I had a hard time figuring out). That’s why I use ViWizard Tidal Music Cconverter to download Hi-Res FLAC Tidal music on my Mac and transfer it to my phone. It works pretty well so far. And it’s relatively cheap, so if you’re looking for an efficient Tidal music converter or downloader, it’s the right choice for you.