How to Play Tidal on Garmin Watch

Nowadays, more and more wearables have sprung up. I used the Garmin Watch. It is pretty good, but I can not play Tidal music on it. Luckily, I found a method to solve this problem recently. Let’s explore it together.
The method is pretty simple: you can download the Tidal songs you like and then transfer them to your Garmin device. In order to achieve this goal, you will need to remove the obstruction of DRM protection. The professional tool, AudBite Tidal Music Converter, is ideal for this purpose.

Key features of the AudBiteTidal Music Converter:

• Download types of music files from Tidal to a local computer
  • Support Tidal tracks, podcasts, albums, playlists, and more
  • Preserve 100% lossless sound quality and ID3 tags
  • Convert Tidal to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B
  • Download music at 5X faster speed for offline listening anywhere

Step 1. Add music from Tidal to AudBite software

Double-click the icon of AudBite software on your desktop to open it. At the same time, the Tidal app will be opened automatically. Then, you can log in to your Tidal account and go to My Collection . Find the song you want to get locally and drag it to the interface of the AudBite software. The alternative method is to copy its link and paste it into the search bar. Then, click the add icon. Both these 2 methods can add this song to AudBite software successfully.

Step 2. Change the output settings for playing on the Garmin watch

To make the downloaded music files compatible with your Garmin watch, you’d better reset the output settings. Just click the menu icon, then enter the Preferences > Convert section. Here you should set one output format that is supported by Garmin. The AudBite software also allows you to change other parameters like channel, bit rate, and sample rate to enhance your music experience.

Step 3. Download Tidal music for Garmin watch

Now everything is ready. You can click the Convert button to initiate the downloading and conversion process. Just wait for a while patiently, and then click the Converted icon to get all the downloaded music files on your computer. All the files can be saved on your computer for a lifelong time. What’s more, whenever you want, you can transfer them to other devices and apps for offline listening.

Step 4. Upload Downloaded Tidal Music to Garmin Watch

1. Download the Garmin Express app on your desktop and launch it.

2. Then, use one suitable USB cable to connect your Garmin watch and the computer.

3. Go back to the Garmin Express app and click Add a Device . So, the app can detect and link your watch.

4. Next, select the Music tab and you can see all the music files on your computer.

5. Choose the playlists or songs you want to listen to on your Garmin watch. Then, you should click the Send to Device button.

6. Once finished, you are able to go to the My Music section on your watch and enjoy the downloaded Tidal music via headphones.

Hey! Try AudFree Tidable Music Converter. It is similar with the tool the author says above but it is more powerful and practical.