How to Listen to Dolby Atmos on Tidal

Recently, I found a great way to get Dolby Atmos on Tidal online and offline. If you don’t know how to, hope this is useful for you.
For online streaming:
If you have a HiFi subscription, you can directly search for “Dolby Atmos” and choose the genre to find all available Dolby music.
For offline playback:
You will need the help of a powerful and professional Tidal Music Converter.

Key Features of Tunelf Tidal Music Converter

• Download any Tidal content, including songs, albums, playlists, and artists
  • Support exporting Tidal music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
  • Preserve a whole set of ID3 tag information in the downloaded Tidal songs
  • Handle the conversion of Tidal music up to 5× faster speed and in batch

Step 1 Add Dolby Atmos music to the Tunelf program

Launch the Tunelf Tidal Music Converter on your desktop, and meanwhile, the Tidal app will open itself. Log in and go to the Dolby Atmos section to choose the track you want to download. Then, directly drag and drop it to the convert window on the program. It can be loaded successfully. Repeat this step until you added all the tracks you like because the program supports you converting in batch.

Step 2 Reset output settings for Dolby music

Click the menu icon at the top right section. Then choose Preferences, and switch to the Convert tab. Here you can decide the output formats and change other parameters depending on your demands. When you finish the settings, click the OK button to make a confirmation.

Step 3 Download Tidal Dolby Atmos music

Now it’s high time to begin downloading and converting. To do so, you should click the Convert button at the bottom of the program’s interface. Just wait patiently for a while and you will be able to save the Dolby Atmos music files permanently. Once everything is done, you can click the Converted icon to trace the storage path of these files on your computer.

I think it is easy to listen to Tidal Dolby Atmos music if you have a TIDAL plan. The way you said in this post i also know. But I use AudFree Tidal Music Downloader.