How to Get Tidal Free Trial

When it comes to high-fidelity music files, Tidal is always the first one in the summary list. If you don’t want to pay for its subscription but want to enjoy all premium features, you can try to get a Tidal free trial.

Part 1. Official Method to Get Free Tidal Trial for 30/60 Days

Tidal has an official free trial for new users. If you are new to Tidal, you can try the HiFi or HiFi Plus free trial for 30 days for free. Also, you can spend $2 to extend the trial to 60 days.

Step 1. Go to the tidal website and click the Get Started button from the home screen or the Start Free Trial at the upper-right corner to get the subscription.

Step 2. After selecting the Start Free Trial button, you’ll be redirected to the sign-up page. Enter your email to create a new Tidal account, or you can choose to log in with Facebook, Twitter, or Apple.

Step 3. Select a subscription plan, HiFi or HiFi Plus. Choose Standard or the specific types of Family, Student, First Responder, or Military.

Step 4. Complete the sign-up session by entering your credit card or PayPal info to set up payment.

Step 5. Once done, you have successfully signed up for Tidal. Now you can listen to whatever you want for free in 30 days.

Part 2. How to Get Tidal 3 Month Free Trial

2.1 Via Mercedes Me

If you own a Mercedes-Benz car, then you can enjoy a free 3-month Tidal HiFi Plus trial with your Mercedes Me Adapter and Mercedes Me account. Here is the how-to.

Step 1. Head to the Mercedes Me portal and log in or create your Tidal HiFi Plus account.

Step 2. Log in with your Mercedes Me username and password and select your car image to go to the Online Music section.

Step 3. Choose your new Tidal account to activate it by entering your username and password.

Step 4. Select Sign Up to confirm your account creation.

Step 5. Download the desktop and mobile apps on your iOS or Android and login to your Tidal account. Now you can listen to Tidal songs with high-fidelity quality for free in your Mercedes cars.

2.2 Via JLab Headphones

Step 1. When you purchase JLab headphones, it may send you an email that contains the Tidal redeem code. You can copy that code.

Step 2. Visit the Tidal JLab cooperation website. Then, choose the Start Free Trial option.

Step 3. After that, you can sign in with your Tidal account and use the code to redeem the Tidal free trial.

Part 3. How to Extend Tidal Free Trial Forever

All you need is this amazing third-party tool – Tunelf Tidal Music Converter. Tunelf Tidal Music Converter is specially designed for all Tidal users. You can use this tool to download any track, playlist, and album you like from Tidal to your local computer without a subscription. Its advanced decryption technology will assist you in removing the DRM protection, which means you can download Tidal music as a normal audio file and play it on other devices as you wish. You also don’t need to worry about the compatibility issue, because the Tunelf program empowers you to convert music files to many other formats, including FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, and WAV. Moreover, it can keep the original sound quality and ID3 tags. Follow the steps below to start your amazing Tidal music journey.

2 Likes

A useful share. If someone get the free trial, hurry to use AudFree Tidal Converter Mac/Windows to save Tidal music forever locally.

Thanks for your tips. I recommend to use the AudKit Tidal Music Converter to download your favorite songs wit your free or premium Tidal account. This way, you can listen to Tidal music offline forever on any device.

1 Like

Nowadays, Tidal free account can only listen to the first 30-second of each song instead of the full song. Thanks for sharing these ways to get a Tidal free trial. Although there are time restrictions, I used DRmare Tidal Music Converter to download Tidal songs to my local computer during the free trial period and use them forever.