Global hot keys don't work

I have hot keys on “set all to global.” However, I cannot USE the hot keys unless I am actually IN the ManyCam window. My understanding was that setting it to global allows me to use the hot keys from anywhere on the computer, that I do NOT have to be inside the ManyCam window to use the hot keys. So what have I done wrong? How do I fix this? It’s a real pain to have to go into the window to change between my preset screens. Thank you.

Hi @Robin_Kabrich,

Hmm, works for me. Are you able to post a screenshot of the Hotkeys tab?

Sorry, been forever coming back here - can’t get the WHOLE hotkeys screen, but I’ve got NOTHING set beyond the first two. I really need to be able to use these hotkeys, the way it is now is really getting in my way. Hope you see something. I can do the rest of them if you need them, but it will be 5 or 6 shots. Can’t seem to make the hotkeys tab any larger so I can get more into one screen shot.

Hi @Robin_Kabrich,

Try to switch off then on Global checkbox so it reinstalls hotkeys in the system, maybe another application has reassigned Alt+[1…] and Ctrl+[1…]. You may also try to set another combination.

BTW is it Windows or macOS?