Glitchy screen during recordings

I have pretty frequent flashes or glitches - super fast ones, microseconds but noticeable - on the Manycam screen while recording. Have no idea why or how. Why is this happening and how can it be fixed?

Thank you
walter swaim

You’re issue is likely connected to the resources on your machine, but regardless more info would be useful.
-Machine type and power details i.e. Mac/PC, OS, power, memory etc.
-What you are recording, i.e. the screen or video feed/ feeds or both

There are way to many possibilities without more to go on!

Hi Mark! Thank you for helping. I have the following: Device name LAPTOP-7M4HEU57
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Device ID 69825B94-F27B-413C-B9F9-91AC318C44E1
Product ID 00325-96582-67342-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I am using usually my Unzano GF-HD-1080-AK webcam or sometimes my Samsung Galaxy Ultra Note 20 camera. I am recording webcam video feed for mainly YouTube channel use.

Need any more info?

Thanks!

ok, looks like you’ve got plenty of power. Let’s narrow down the video feed. 3 Questions:

1. Do you get the " frequent flashes or glitches" regardless of which of your 2 video device? ​
  2. Are the “frequent flashes or glitches” you see " on the Manycam screen while recording" also on the recording itself in the same exact timecode position.
    Knowing that will be useful!

Hi!

1. Both devices, happens equally with either.
  2. Ok, so I am glad you mentioned between watching during recording versus when playing the completed recording. It appears now that the glitchy screen does not show in the most recent completed recordings. The very first one it did. Weird.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

1 Like