Flickering Powerpoint

I’ve running a MacBook Air on Catalina. It’s a 2.2 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 with an Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

When I display Powerpoint either as a full screen or layer, it flickers on and off intermittently. This also occurs in anything I share from the desktop - but it doesn’t occur with my camera.

I’ve got an IMac as well and this problem doesn’t occur on that machine.

I’d really appreciate some help on this as I desperately need to use the MacBook Air to run virtual workshops.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi @keystoneugrs,
Try to minimize ManyCam or move to another screen if you have.

Thanks for the feedback. Tried to minimise - no change. And I don’t have another screen.

This is very frustrating, as I love the app, but cannot work out how to fix this major problem.

Thanks anyway.

I have the same problem. I have two cameras, 1 image logo and 1 desktop window. Everything looks fine, except for the Dekstop window, it flickers on and off all the time. Can’t figure out what causes it. If it were a camera I’d say shutter speed is incorrect, but it’s the desktop…

Make sure you have “use hardware acceleration when available” checked in your browser settings. On Chrome it is under “Advanced Settings.” This seems to have fixed it for me.

Thanks Diana. Unfortunately, this was already checked on. Thanks anyway!