Bug: Please fix playlists as it stops playing mp3

Hi there seems to be a bug within the manycam software when selecting a folder to play audio tracks.

I DJ through manycam and unfortunitly I have discovered a bug and its very annoying.

So i have 10gb of mp3 songs so everytime i load it up within streaming live I select the folder option where all my songs are and “enable shuffle” and every so often within a few minutes or a few hours it automatically stops playing playing music meanwhile the name of the track is still scrolling in text.

I have tested this on 3 different powerfull PCs and same issue and my PCs are new.

Can you please check this bug out and try it yourself to see what i am saying.

For now i have to use a 3rd party media player so that the music doesnt stop playing. Hopefully this can be fixed as soon as possiable.

Thanks

You can try to download music offline, and then transfer to manycam software. Viwizard Spotify Music Converter can help you download Spotify music for free with fast transfer speed, and it is capable of saving downloaded Spotify songs as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and other popular formats without quality loss. Both free and premium users can download tracks, albums, artists, playlists, audiobooks and podcasts from Spotify so you can listen to them on any device.

For more stable music playing, you can try to download Spotify music offline by using the Tunelf Spotify Music Converter.