An error occurred while recording. Please change selected encoder or encoding settings and try again

Hello everyone, I recently upgraded to a new computer and I am unable to record with Manycam, however I can record with Windows as well as the webcam’s (Logitech C920) software. Each time I go to record with the MP4 format, I get the error “An error occurred while recording. Please change selected encoder or encoding settings and try again.” I have tried cycling through every encoder in the recordings tab of settings to no avail. I am able to record with the gif recording format only in Manycam, however I really need mp4 for my job. I would imagine the AMV VCE encoder would be best as my graphics card is an AMD 5700 XT series and both its drivers and AMD Radeon software are up to date, but since it works everywhere except Manycam I am not sure how to further troubleshoot. I’ve also tried changing the bitrate type and video bitrate but no change in error. My relevant hardware is:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Gigabyte Gv-R57XT 5700 XT OC 8 gig
Camera: Logitech C920 PRO HD with Logitech Capture software installed

Any and all guidance with troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated, as I said earlier the mp4 format works best for me and my job and I really would prefer to keep Manycam instead of learn a new software. Thanks very much!

Hey @ms.cameronrose

Please send the log files to our Support team at [email protected].

Sorry for the delay, I have sent the file requested, thank you Mikhail!

@ms.cameronrose
Please try out beta that has some fixes for AMD VCE: https://manycam.com/beta/