About the Suggestions category

Here you can suggest new features or changes to ManyCam to help improve it.

Guidelines:

1. Make sure your suggestion is unique. Search the forum to check if someone’s already posted similar idea.
  2. Be specific, describe the context in which the feature will be used
  3. Describe the problem you are facing and propose the solution
  4. Target operating system (Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS)
  5. Link to examples if you’ve seen this feature somewhere else

Issue 1. In previous versions of many cam, I could drag and drop an image file from any file right onto the active screen and the image would immediately appear, it was fast and efficient.

Now you have added a second step with a request for adding the image to the Layer or creating a new layer. This takes up valuable time in my classes now as I first wait for the screen to be active and then have to make a selection. I understand your desire to make it more dynamic and I appreciate that however, this made it less dynamic. I wonder if you could make that a changeable setting or revert. SEE screenshot 1 Below

Issue 2. When I choose the drawing tool, the pencil does is no longer the default tool. Rather it is the cursor tool that moves the layer. So I frequently find myself un-intentionally moving the video layer and then I have to select the pencil tool. Wasting screen time moving my layer back to where it should be and then having to select the pencil tool. Could you please make the pencil tool the default tool in the drawing function?? See the screenshot 2 below.

Thank you for your help and concideration. I love your program and use it 6 days a week for my teaching.

Screenshot 1:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 7.12.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2

Pencil Tool.png