Won't start windows 10

Today, I can’t seem to open ManyCam anymore. I double click the app on the desktop and nothing happens. I’ve already tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing seems to work.

Hey @Peter_Coffey

First, update ManyCam to the latest version using this link:
https://manycam.com/beta/

Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date (in case you use 2 GPUs, make sure to update both).

If installing the update doesn’t help, please send us the following information:

1. DxDiag report:

• Press Win + R , type-in dxdiag and hit Enter . Then please click on “Save all information” and send it to [email protected].

2. Log files from ManyCam:

1. Start ManyCam and reproduce the issue

2. Close ManyCam by pressing Ctrl + Q

3. Press Win + R , type-in %appdata%\ManyCam\Logs and hit Enter

4. Then select all files from this folder, right-click -> select Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder . Send the compressed zip folder to [email protected].

5. A crush dump file. Press Windows key and R ( Win+R ) and paste %Programdata%\manycam\crashdumps and find the latest crash dump file in the opened folder (it will look somewhat like manycam.exe.1234.dmp )

Upload this file to Google Drive, OneDrive or any other cloud file storage. Please make sure this link is public (i.e. does not require an account to access it)