When will the custom watermark feature be available for Mac OS?

any idea when this feature will be available for Mac users? Pretty Please?!?!?!?

1 Like

Hey @Stella_Starxhild

Unfortunately we do not have plans for this specific functionality on Mac OS as the driver/plugin function differently, I will circle back with the team and see if anything has changed since we last investigated this though.

Thank you!! Without the watermark feature, I could use the “text” feature instead, but I haven’t figured out a way to create more than one text box during a live feed. Am I missing something? Eg., I’d like to have my name in one corner and scroll text in a different section of the screen. Is this possible? This would be an adequate workaround if so! Thanks!

Hey @Stella_Starxhild

Actually I think one of the best ways to do this is to have a Picture in Picture layer with your own personal watermark as the image source.

For example, in Photoshop or Paint or whichever image editor you prefer, create a PNG with your name and use it as a source in the corner. If you want to have just floating text, be sure to make it a PNG with a transparent background.

I’ve attached an example I threw together for you using your username.