No Professional Elements In Manycam

Manycam is an awesome piece of software with tons of features for a great price but when searching through the elements (effects, borders, etc) looks like it’s made for my 5 year old. We use Manycam for professional video interviews, conferences and meetings but there are NO professional elements built into the software (flowers and star borders just aren’t professional). Is there any way you guys can add some corporate type elements for those of us that are conducting business? Now I have taken the time to create some professional borders in Photoshop but it feels like professional people using the software only get to use 1/4 of the features of the software. We are not trying to be “fun”, “childish” or “social” (for those who want to do that, the built in elements are perfect), we want to be able to present a professional appearance when using the software. Thanks for listening.

4 Likes

Totally agree. The included elements are not appropriate for professional use.

Hey @uknodino

Thank you for your suggestion. We’ll definitely consider adding these elements.

Or you could, you know, like I don’t know, search for a 16:9 .png transparency frame or make one of your own to use as an overlay instead. My dad used to tell me to wish in one hand and spit in the other to see which would fill up first.

You are absolutely right! I have designed 8 overlays of my own but that is not the point. The point is the paid service should have at least ONE thing that is not geared towards children. So as I do appreciate the sarcastic remark, it’s a mute point.

What type of content are you looking for? Professional could many things to many people. Do you have a specific need or subjects, events or examples or who the target viewer might be? I create my own content, but I believe when using the online “create effect” tool, there is an option to share it publicly. Myself and perhaps others might create and share original content if we knew what was need.