No license or subscription received

This is the 3rd or 4th time over the past 10 years I have paid for a subscription and NEVER got the activation link / license. I don’t know why I keep paying this company but I figured if they’re still in business they must be somewhat legit. I paid for a subscription today again, and nothing. Can someone help me?

Hey @kse,

Your recent order hasn’t been finalized, therefore was canceled and refunded. If you need help with other orders, send your billing email and ref. numbers to [email protected].

Hello ManyCam,

I bought a Licence " ManyCam Studio Lifetime" by 2 Checkout at
2020-07-21.
NO WAY : Impossible to connect, Impossible to use ManyCam !

• I have installed the latest version of ManyCam - it’s ok !

• I have connected with my Email Account - It’s ok !

• But I do not have any subscription till now none any report from
    ManyCam

• I have refreshed - and NO subscription came out

Help me please !

Thanks for your quick reply in order to correct or reimburse my purchase.

Sincerely yours,

Hey @metagenia

According to our records, you’ve been able to activate your subscription. Please confirm.

I have activited with another mail, but now, i have no a subscription

Hey @metagenia

Please reach out to [email protected] if you still experience this issue.

How do I switch my account?

Hey @Luis_Efrain_Santiago

Please reach out to [email protected], they’ll help you with this.

Same here no subscription even though my cc says it was charged.

Hey @KJ1

Please also reach out to [email protected] about this. Send them your PO number and a billing email address.

I also not receiving any subscription license after purchased. Please help!

Hey @Abdul_Ghani_Md_Saidi

According to our records, the issue is now resolved. Please let me know if you need any help.

Now my serial number cannot activate my laptop. Please advice.

Please i am having same issue as this i need help thanks.

Hello is anyone here to help me out?

Hi, I think you need to open a ticket instead of using the forum for this type of help.

I already sent a mail to the support team and i am yet to get any response or feedback through my email.

I have never received a response via email from support.

I updated my software and it logged me out. I been trying to reset my password but don’t even get those emails.

It should not take 4 days plus and still waiting to get your subscription working.

@Chris_MC @Mikhail …Please help. I have just purchased manycam twice, the basic license and I am yet to receive license or subscription in my email or on the desktop software.

Hi, Please contact us via email at ManyCam [email protected] so we can create a ticket and solve the issue.