My output has a snowy pixilation that moves across the screen

I have just got a new work computer and have downloaded Manycam onto it. I was able to use Manycam with no issues on my older work laptop but since I have downloaded onto my new computer I have had a persistent snowy pixilation or speckled that snows or sparkles across the screen (See the image below).

This occurs on Manycam when I am using both the built-in webcam and when I use my USB camera. This issue does not occur on my old computer when I’m using Manycam and does not occur when I use other webcam application on my new computer, only on Manycam.

Old Computer: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8350U [email protected] 1.90GHz, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 -Manycam 7.8.8.1

New Computer: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ [email protected] 1.38GHz, 16GM RAM, Windows 10 - Manycam 7.9.0.52

Hey @kj115 ,

This is aknown problem on Intel 11th Gen GPUs, especially Xe. Please consider upgrading your GPU drivers: Support for Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics

As an alternative, you may switch to DirectX 10 in Settings → General → Hardware Acceleration

1 Like

Ok Thank you. I have used the Direct X 10 settings option to fix this issue. Thank you for that