Live Stream for Church

We have a Canon Video camera that we stream to YouTube with using OBS. We also have a projector using Easy Worship that treats the projector as a second monitor so we can send the image to the projector. With OBS I can capture the projector and insert it into the stream…

I’m testing ManyCam right now. I want to be able to do the same thing with ManyCam because it will allow me to stream to both YouTube and Facebook at the same time.

I can’t seem to make it work however.

Hello, welcome to ManyCam community.

We are streaming our church services since the pandemic started using ManyCam with total success. We use two cameras as video source connected to our PC thru video capture cards (Elgato). The sound comes via USB from a mixer console and we use EasyWorship in the same PC projected to a second monitor.

For Easyworship to appear in ManyCam as a video source you simply click in one clean presets or in one layer, select the Desktop as a video source and select the monitor used to project Easyworship. It’s very easy! You can do even a PiP using in a layer a camera and Easyworship in another layer on the same preset.

Another way to integrate Easyworship in your live streaming is using the advance NDI capabilities of ManyCam.

1 Like