Cannot resize or move Manycam window

Hello everyone just purchased the software, as the title says, i can’t move around or resize the manycam window, what am I doing wrong? While i am dragging the mouse i can see the window border moving along with my cursor but as soon as i release the mouse button it snaps back and the actual app window stays “locked” in place, it doesn’t move at all. Running on Windows 10, thank you!

Edit: Tried Beta, same issue, overlay mode although works fine i can move the little bar wherever i want but not the main window, any help please? Windows 10 tablet mode is off by the way. I can’t work while having the application in the middle of the screen, i might have to ask for a refund if there is no solution to this silly problem, thank you very much

1 Like

Hey @Tj85 ,

Please try out older version: https://download3.manycams.com/support/LLSCGDH790/ManyCamSetup.exe

Please also send your dxdiag report (see Open and run DxDiag.exe) and email it to [email protected].

Question: do you use remote desktop like RDP?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi!
The version you linked works flawlessly, now i can resize and move the window, thank you very much for your response! I will send you the dxdiag report later today to your email. Hope newer versions work for me as intended. Is there an older lite version i could download as well? i liked the minimal design of it and i’d love to use it if there’s a link. And again thank you very much, have a nice day :slight_smile:

It’s an issue I also have in Win 11.

Simply double-click on the top border to resize when this happens.

7.10.0.6, same issue on Windows 10. I can use Manycam in full screen OK, but if I restore the window and try to move it to another location, the new location or size is rejected. It snaps back to mid-top-left of screen. I just reinstalled, with the same result.

@Rich_Thomsen

Thanks for reporting, we are investigating the issue, please use older version of ManyCam and share your dxdiag report, see Cannot resize or move Manycam window - #2 by ieo

@Rich_Thomsen @Stephen_O_Donnell @Tj85

1. Open the Start menu;
  2. Right-click Computer (or “This PC”) → Properties;
  3. Click Advanced system settings;
  4. Click Performance → Settings;
  5. Enable “Show window contents while dragging” and press OK:
2 Likes